Gone are the days when banks could be content with mystery shops and routine customer service surveys to ascertain customer satisfaction. In today’s world, you need to capture direct customer feedback and use that real-time information to improve your customer experience. We can help you design an integrated program to evaluate your customer experience at various points of contact at the teller line, at new account opening and at your call center and then use that data to make impactful changes to increase loyalty, promotion, and satisfaction.
We will help you:
- Decide which points of customer contact are most important for your bank
- Design a survey methodology that enables you to gather meaningful feedback from your customers
- Evaluate the role of incentive compensation for associates to recognize top performance
- Create processes to engage front-line associates on using direct customer feedback to improve customer interactions
- Increase the percent of loyal customers who promote your bank in their local communities